THE ICON, REINVENTED.
These Converse Chuck Taylor All Star have a handy velcro access panel on the side to make getting them on and off a breeze even on the wriggliest of kids while a rubber outsole provides reliable traction from the classroom to the playground.
- Durable canvas upper for comfort and support
- Rubber outsole for durable traction
- Medial eyelets enhance airflow
- Velcro side design for easy on, easy off
- Cushioned collar and tongue for enhanced comfort around the ankle
CHUCK TAYLOR ALL STAR ORIGINS
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.