THE ICON, REINVENTED.
These Converse Chuck Taylor All Star are made of leather so are durable while looking smart. A no-tie design lets kids slip them on and go, while a rubber outsole provides reliable traction from the classroom to the playground.
- Durable leather upper for comfort and support
- Rubber outsole for durable traction
- Medial eyelets enhance airflow
- No-tie, slip-on design for easy on, easy off
- Stretchy tongue gussets for stay-put comfort
- Cushioned collar and tongue for enhanced comfort around the ankle
CHUCK TAYLOR ALL STAR ORIGINS
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.